HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trade execution

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jp Duminy

Trade execution  Empty
PostSubject: Trade execution    Trade execution  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 1:38 am

When a target gets filled up we close an open trade and it is called execution. Simply it can be called as the termination of an order. The execution of an order occurs when it gets filled, not when the investor places it. When the investor submits the trade, it is sent to a broker, who then determines the best way for it to be executed. With Trade12 I have3 smart bridge technology and superior fast execution. Their platform is free from all technical errors like dealing desk, reqoutes and slippage.

Back to top Go down
Seth Rollins

Trade execution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade execution    Trade execution  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 1:08 am

Almost thousands online broker are available and most of them are found to be scam in this Forex market place. Before choosing my broker Forex4you I check their security system, withdraw system and many others and I am really very happy that they are giving me – without long time process easy withdraw process, 100% funds security, free demo account, active customer service, low transaction cost and many others interesting facilities.
Back to top Go down

Trade execution
Page 1 of 1