HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite currency pair to trade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jp Duminy

Favorite currency pair to trade  Empty
PostSubject: Favorite currency pair to trade    Favorite currency pair to trade  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 8:32 am

As a scalper I need to trade with such a pair which gives me quick feedback because in case of scalping we open as well as close a trade within 5 to 15 pips. So considering all these things I found gold to trades with. While trading gold with Trdae12 I can easily open and close a trade because I face no technical errors here like4 dealing desk, reqoutes and slippage.

Back to top Go down
Seth Rollins

Favorite currency pair to trade  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite currency pair to trade    Favorite currency pair to trade  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 2:50 am

I begin my trade with the platform Forex4you. They are providing excellent platform for their traders. As a trader I get expert’s advises to overcome trading problems. They arrange seminar and webinars where traders get experts advises; moreover here you can directly talk with advisers. Among the brokers they are very supportive so I can earn money easily as I get low spread to earn firstly. I am very lucky to get such a supportive broker.
Back to top Go down

Favorite currency pair to trade
Page 1 of 1