HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About trade execution

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jp Duminy

About trade execution  Empty
PostSubject: About trade execution    About trade execution  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 3:35 am

Execution of an order means to put and put off a trade in a particular place. The execution of an order happens when it is completely filled, not when it is placed by the investor. When the investor places the trade, it goes to a broker, who then determines the best way for it to be executed. As I have smart bridge technology and fluent trading platform with Trade12 broker I can easily execute Forex trade. Due to this result I can easily earn my exact trading profit. The broker provides superior fast execution.

Back to top Go down
Seth Rollins

About trade execution  Empty
PostSubject: Re: About trade execution    About trade execution  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 11:09 pm

The most interesting trading is to invest in big funds by professional trading. I select the very reliable broker Forex4you, and my broker allow me to trade partnership business by investing for the expert trader. To get the chance I opened their PAMM account and invest a huge money for my expert partner who will work to achieve my target and after achieving the target I can get huge profit and share the profit with my partner.
Back to top Go down

About trade execution
Page 1 of 1