HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do your broker trade against you?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody Django

Do your broker trade against you? Empty
PostSubject: Do your broker trade against you?   Do your broker trade against you? Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 11:14 pm

Some market maker will just take a client’s trade and then offset it with the trade of another client who wants to do the opposite which means the broker profits from the spread or will edge positions which cannot be offset but a market maker can also trade against some or all of their clients on their books so they win when their clients losses which appears a huge conflict of interest. To trade uncomplicated join with ECNCAPITAL.COM.
Back to top Go down
Jp Duminy

PostSubject: Re: Do your broker trade against you?   Do your broker trade against you? Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 10:35 pm

Does my broker trade against me? It depends on trading analysis. Trading on different sites differ on signal wise. But it’s not a matter that my broker is trading against me but the main factor is that where my trading signal is right or wrong and what about my facilities from broker as a trader? So as a scalper I get the highest feedback from Trade12 broker.
Back to top Go down
John Dunlap

PostSubject: Re: Do your broker trade against you?   Do your broker trade against you? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 4:32 am

It is really depends to trader trading analysis that is the broker trade against a trader or not. Signal wise trading in different trading sight differs. I don’t think that it really matter to me that is my broker trade against me or not. What matters to me is that the trading signal is right or wrong. Whatever your trading style is expert trader always follows the signals or current market condition. My feedback is always positive for my broker TryMarkets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do your broker trade against you?   Do your broker trade against you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do your broker trade against you?
Page 1 of 1