HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are you technical analyzer?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jp Duminy

Are you technical analyzer? Empty
PostSubject: Are you technical analyzer?   Are you technical analyzer? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 7:26 am

There are mainly two types of analysis among them one is technical analysis and another is fundamental analysis. Fundamental analysis is quite impossible personally. On the other hand technical analyzing is possible personally and works better on market. I am very much handy in analyzing technically the market. With Trade12 I have fluent trading platform and having almost all technical articles of analysis. Their platform is free from all technical errors like dealing desk, reqoutes and slippage.
Back to top Go down
Seth Rollins

Are you technical analyzer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you technical analyzer?   Are you technical analyzer? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 8:55 am

I think one should stick with a broker that really suits them. I work with Forex4you and there is nothing to be complaining for me in the last 1 years or so. There are good trading and supporting conditions which helps in making trading comfortable, profitable and enjoyable. There is no minimum required to deposit, has negative account protection, training resources, good customer support and lots of ways to deposit & withdraw.
Back to top Go down

Are you technical analyzer?
Page 1 of 1