HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Simple technical analysis.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody Django

Simple technical analysis. Empty
PostSubject: Simple technical analysis.   Simple technical analysis. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 10:59 pm

Many traders use relatively simple technical analysis techniques and indicators that provide objective signals that they can incorporate into their trading plan. When they observe such a signal, perhaps in combination with other conditions, then this will trigger an entry into a trading position. Trading in forex actually is not very easy. You have to learn many things and trade with good quality broker, I am using one which is ECNCAPITAL.
Back to top Go down
Jp Duminy

Simple technical analysis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple technical analysis.   Simple technical analysis. Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 4:16 am

As a technical analyzer I give priority to it instead of fundamental analysis. Since the Forex is a 24-hour market, their tends to be a large amount of data that can be used to gauge future price activity, thereby increasing the statistical significance of the forecast. This makes it the perfect market for traders that use technical tools such as trends, charts and indicators. Though fundamental analysis is more effective but technical analysis is more preferable to the traders. Trade12 is the most supportive broker to me that’s why every types of trading activities seems very easy to me including analyzing.
Back to top Go down

Simple technical analysis.
Page 1 of 1