HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NDD broker.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seth Rollins

NDD broker. Empty
PostSubject: NDD broker.   NDD broker. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 10:34 pm

A No Dealing Desk broker is a broker that does not pass the requests of their clients through their managing work area. This implies the broker will never go up against charge the contrary side of his customers' operations, yet he will basically associate the two counterparties to each other by sending the request straightforwardly to the market. That is the prime reason I exchange with Forex4you which is No Dealing Desk broker. I can believe them with my money.
Back to top Go down
Jp Duminy

NDD broker. Empty
PostSubject: Re: NDD broker.   NDD broker. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 7:44 am

As an ECN broker I am trading with Trade12 broker and enjoying ECN trading facilities. As a regulated one the broker is authorized by several authorities. The broker strong from their active support zone and technological background. The broker is my final guideline and with them I am running my trading fluently without facing any problem. They cash back withdrawn money in just time. Here I have the high security of funding.
Back to top Go down

NDD broker.
Page 1 of 1