HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What broker are you using?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jp Duminy

PostSubject: What broker are you using?   Wed May 16, 2018 3:05 am

Broker choosing is the most challenging job to the traders due to scamming and for also some commercial issues. But after a long pursuit I found Trade12 is a broker which is highly praised over the world as it is ECN standard broker. With the broker I am enjoying their ECN accounts with lowest commission and have flexible high leverage. Their facilities are genial to scalping and hedging. Here I have high security of funding because they use all regulated bank accounts and maintain third party to supervise all accounts.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seth Rollins

PostSubject: Re: What broker are you using?   Sun May 20, 2018 12:27 am

My best broker selection is Forex4you and I am using this broker because from them I get all necessary trading facilities and services. As this broker use several reputed bank accounts to provide security so I have the high security of funding from them. According to the trading style they give excellent leverage and spread facility so I can say that their management authority is really nice. I never face any problem with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What broker are you using?
Page 1 of 1