HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Choosing your broker.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
David Wilkins

Choosing your broker. Empty
PostSubject: Choosing your broker.   Choosing your broker. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:59 pm

Choosing a broker is a personal decision of every trader. But it is an important decision to do in forex trading as it can differ your trading career from other trader. Recently I am trading with AGEA broker who is regulated and regulation is most important fact of a broker. Rather than that they gives me lowest trading spread, highest leverage up to 1:200, usable bonus, several trading platforms with advanced tools and many more.
Back to top Go down
Jp Duminy

PostSubject: Re: Choosing your broker.   Choosing your broker. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 1:47 am

Choosing a right broker has become so tough today because most of the brokers found are to scam now a day. Due to scam traders are being cheated day by day. So regulation has become the first challenge to every broker. Due to high regulation I have selected Trade12 broker. All of their facilities are user friendly and they render regulated facilities to the traders all time.
Back to top Go down
Seth Rollins

PostSubject: Re: Choosing your broker.   Choosing your broker. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 10:53 am

Trading platforms are some interfaces where you can understand what and how is the trade happening in the forex market. Having said that, they have to be available with some pictorial graphs, charts and few packages and features which can help analysing the market trend. So, you should choose what platform suit you most as well as your broker. Like I choose Forex4you meta trader 4 platform to trade with.
Back to top Go down
Jp Duminy

PostSubject: Re: Choosing your broker.   Choosing your broker. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 1:06 am

As a scalper I give preference to the Trade12 broker from which I have following facilities including:
-high leverage like 1:400, low spread level,-no restrictions for pending orders
-ECN accounts with lowest commission,
-24/7 active support with smart bridge technology for scalping and hedging,
-high security of funding as they use several reputed bank accounts,
-fast execution with the fluent platform,
-lowest transaction cost in each transaction.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choosing your broker.   Choosing your broker. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Choosing your broker.
Page 1 of 1