HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

choosing a good broker

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
preaker

choosing a good broker Empty
PostSubject: choosing a good broker   choosing a good broker Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 9:12 pm

To choose a right forex broker you need to keep some point in your mind. Such as security issues, necessary is your fund is safe or not in their hands. Are they reliable? You should choose that broker whom you can trust with your money. You have to check that, are they charging hidden costs or not. That’s why I choose trade24 because their activities are very clear to their clients. Their trading platform suit me very well.
Back to top Go down
Viola

PostSubject: Re: choosing a good broker   choosing a good broker Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 3:46 am

My suggestion to every new trader that select your broker according to check by their security system of funds in any kind of investment. Because you will want that your funs will be in safe guard. Check their reliability, cause whom you don’t trust you cannot invest your money with them. And very minor but important matter their transactional cost. Are they charging any hidden cost! Checking all this fact I am trading with ECNCAPITAL.
Back to top Go down
Jp Duminy

PostSubject: Re: choosing a good broker   choosing a good broker Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 10:37 am

Choosing a right broker is now a very tough task to do. A large amount of traders are adding with Forex market day by day. With this increased rate of growth brokers are also increasing at an alarming rate. Most of the brokers are blacklisted because they have not the regulation. Neophyte traders as well as old traders of market are getting cheated investing on this broker. Because most of the brokers are not registered and some are entering in the retail market position showing no or fake certificate.

After a long suffering in my career I found Trade12 broker by the stroke of luck. I have been trading with this broker for more than one year without facing no problem. This is blessed with all necessary trading facilities.
Back to top Go down
Gerund Deulofeo

PostSubject: Re: choosing a good broker   choosing a good broker Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 10:00 pm

In the retail market place several traders have their own choice regarding broker. Some prefer hedging, some scalping and some are long timers. But maximum of the traders use to hedge and scalp on the market place to have a good amount of feedback within a short time. That’s why I have selected such a broker which provides me both facilities for scalp and hedge. This is a bitcoin based broker namelyEvolve Markets.
Back to top Go down
Jp Duminy

PostSubject: Re: choosing a good broker   choosing a good broker Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 1:36 am

Choosing a right broker has become so tough to the traders due to several causes. Among those causes one is scam. But maximum of the brokers are not affluent in case of serving facilities. They have the low regulation, low security level and having the lack of other facilities. But luckily I found Trade12 broker which is blessed with all trading facilities which includes high security and smart technology.
Back to top Go down
Gerund Deulofeo

PostSubject: Re: choosing a good broker   choosing a good broker Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 8:30 am

Now a day a trader needs to sweat a lot to find out a right broker. Because maximum of the brokers found are to scam. Due to scam a lot of traders are getting cheated and losing their initial capital for no reason. That’s why every trader should go for a reputed broker from which he will have much facilities including high leverage, low spread, fast execution, no set up fees, cold security and high regulation. For having all facilities I have selected a bitcoin based broker called Evolve Markets.
Back to top Go down
Gerund Deulofeo

PostSubject: Re: choosing a good broker   choosing a good broker Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 8:31 am

Now a day a trader needs to sweat a lot to find out a right broker. Because maximum of the brokers found are to scam. Due to scam a lot of traders are getting cheated and losing their initial capital for no reason. That’s why every trader should go for a reputed broker from which he will have much facilities including high leverage, low spread, fast execution, no set up fees, cold security and high regulation. For having all facilities I have selected a bitcoin based broker called Evolve Markets.
Back to top Go down
Jp Duminy

PostSubject: Re: choosing a good broker   choosing a good broker Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 4:43 am

Brokers represent Forex in several ways. Forex is getting more popular day by day. With the popularity broker are also increasing at an alarming rate. But the main fact is regarding scam and regulation. Broker choosing has become really tough due to scam where maximum of the brokers found are to scam. I have been trading with Trade12 for more than one year without facing any problem regarding regulation which is 100% scam free.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Linn

PostSubject: Re: choosing a good broker   choosing a good broker Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 8:37 am

Many people are attracted in forex nowadays as it is the biggest financial market all over the world. To be a good trader you have to learn forex well and also need to do practice well. For that you must need to choose a good broker. Which can help you in every step in your trading. I personally trade with www.freshforex.com broker. They provides all the facilities that a trader need in their trading like faster withdrawal, 101%first deposit bonus, no deposit and withdrawal fees, mega rebate program, lower spread, fund safety and also many more. this is the best broker I have ever worked with. I feel safe and comfortable working with this broker.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Linn

PostSubject: Re: choosing a good broker   choosing a good broker Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 2:03 pm

Broker plays an important role to a trader. It is a very important to them. A trader can not do trade well without the help of a broker. It is like backbone to them. So a trader has to be very careful while choosing a good broker.
I myself trade with FreshForex broker which is very good at their services. They provides many facilities to their clients like fund safety, no transaction fees, lower spread, mega rebate, easy withdrawal and many more so that they can do trade with ease and good profit. This broker is very good and supportive as well. Their customer support system is very good. I can do trade with no worries with them. And also I fell good working with this broker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: choosing a good broker   choosing a good broker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

choosing a good broker
Page 1 of 1