HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are you satisfied with your broker?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jp Duminy

Are you satisfied with your broker? Empty
PostSubject: Are you satisfied with your broker?   Are you satisfied with your broker? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 5:14 am

I am trading with Trade12 broker and happy because I am satisfied with the broker. From the broker I have all genial facilities like high leverage like 1:400, low spread level, fast execution, no set up fees, wide range of deposit bonus and ‘’smart bridge technology’’ for scalping and hedging. They cash back withdrawn money in just time and they allow all types of transaction medium used for withdrawing profit.
Back to top Go down
David Wilkins

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your broker?   Are you satisfied with your broker? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 7:48 am

In Forex trading we have to choose our brokers according to our trading understanding, the traders who are particularly scalpers obviously have to ensure the broker that allows trading concept such as this. I am with AGEA broker and from here without any kinds of restrictions I can use my all trading strategies with scalping. I am very comfortable with them which for all time ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies.
Back to top Go down
Seth Rollins

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your broker?   Are you satisfied with your broker? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 12:46 pm

I am very satisfied with my broker as they provide me all kinds of trading facilities. They provide me lowest spread, no swap, no error in execution and proper educational materials. They provide a whole lot of resources to trade from. I am currently trading with Forex4you broker, they provide me 100% funds safety as well. I am currently very satisfied with them. Customer support is excellent.
Back to top Go down
Jp Duminy

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your broker?   Are you satisfied with your broker? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 7:58 am

Yes I am really satisfied with the facilities of my broker. With the broker I have specialize facilities like high leverage, low spread , no set up fees, fast execution, high security of funding, wide range of deposit bonus, no restrictions for pending orders, smart bridge technology for scalping and hedging, fluent trading platform which includes more than 250 technical tools and user friendly. They allow all types of exchanging medium and arrange several programs for the welfare of their traders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you satisfied with your broker?   Are you satisfied with your broker? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you satisfied with your broker?
Page 1 of 1