HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forex broker

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
preaker

Forex broker Empty
PostSubject: Forex broker   Forex broker Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 10:50 pm

Broker is an important factor in forex trading. Forex broker is a firm that provide currency traders with access to a trading platform that allows them to buy and sell foreign currencies. Brokers are usually compensated through the bid-ask spread of a currency pair. Great broker list in forex market. But trade24 is the one which I like most. Because they are very impressive and promising. They don’t make fake promise.
Back to top Go down
Viola

Forex broker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forex broker   Forex broker Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 5:09 am

In forex trading broker is the vital factor for every traders. Basically forex broker is a trading platform which allows trader to trade or buy or sell currencies of different countries. Broker defines the bid rate of the exchange rate of currencies. There are more than thousands of brokers in the market. For me ECNCAPITAL is the best broker in the market. They are very dedicated to their traders and they keep promise with their client.
Back to top Go down
Memo Aburto

Forex broker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forex broker   Forex broker Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 2:37 am

Trading is very new for me and the starting time is the struggling time in every work. Trade24 is my second broker where I got every possible support to be a better trader including the educational materials, best support and analysis provided by the experts. Till now I did not face any problems with them and with their services. I find their services are very appealing and up to the mark.
Back to top Go down
David Wilkins

Forex broker Empty
PostSubject: My broker   Forex broker Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 10:35 pm

A spot rate is a currency’s foreign exchange rate at the present moment in time. It is a static price of the currency at this second, this minute, hour, or day. What is important to remember when discussing or working with a spot rate is that it is the rate right now. I am trading with AGEA and I give importance every term and knowledge of forex to do and to experience better trading.
Back to top Go down
Jp Duminy

Forex broker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forex broker   Forex broker Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 2:34 am

Brokers are the prime media of Forex trading market. To find out the best broker has become very tough task to do. Now a day most of the brokers found are to scam. Due to scam a lot of traders around the world are being cheated. Especially neophyte traders are the prime victims of this. So every trader should trade with a reputed broker to avoid scam. Like as a retail trader I have selected the best secure broker like Trade12 which having a high regulation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forex broker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forex broker   Forex broker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forex broker
Page 1 of 1