HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Risk management

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Memo Aburto

Risk management Empty
PostSubject: Risk management   Risk management Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 12:01 am

Forex risk management is one of the most key concepts to surviving as a forex trader. It is an easy concept to grasp for traders, but more difficult to actually apply. Forex risk management can make the difference between your survival or sudden death with forex trading. I have joined with trade24 broker and I can avoid the risk while trading. And I have learned about proper risk management with them.
Back to top Go down
John Dunlap

Risk management Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risk management   Risk management Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 5:20 am

In order to survive in forex trading the most important think which can help a trader is risk management. Trader can easily understand and own this process but it is very difficult to actually apply it in own business. For better risk management I had joined TryMarkets. By the help of my broker I can avoid the possible risk while trading forex. Risk management is necessary to use leverage facility from broker.
Back to top Go down
Jp Duminy

Risk management Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risk management   Risk management Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 2:05 am

Risk management is the principle of trading. Forex risk management can make the difference between your survival and sudden death with Forex trading. Risk management is a combination of multiple ideas to control your trading risk. It can be limiting your trade lot size, hedging, trading only during certain time, or knowing when to take losses. The lowest spread and fast execution of Trade12 always help me in managing risk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Risk management Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risk management   Risk management Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Risk management
Page 1 of 1