HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Risk management policy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jp Duminy

Risk management policy Empty
PostSubject: Risk management policy   Risk management policy Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 10:56 am

The way through which we traders can minimize our trading risk is called risk management policy. There are different policies to be maintained in Forex market including money management and risk management. I frequently maintain it in trading through trading with low spread, avoid news trading and EA trading indeed. I am currently trading with Trade12 with whom I am enjoying lowest trading spread, flexible high leverage like up to 1:400, superior fast execution, flexible margin level etc which help me minimize risk.

Back to top Go down
Seth Rollins

Risk management policy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risk management policy   Risk management policy Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 11:26 am

Forex4you is the only broker who allows no minimum deposit service to the customer. I think it is a big opportunity for the students and also for those who don’t have sufficient money to trade in such a big platform. I opened their cent account to trade my live trading. I am making small money but the amount of money is enough for me as a student. This broker provides both long and short term trading method.
Back to top Go down

Risk management policy
Page 1 of 1