HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Implied volatility.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody Django

Implied volatility. Empty
PostSubject: Implied volatility.   Implied volatility. Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 11:25 pm

Implied volatility in the forex market is the annualized volatility implied in the market determined prices of currency options for a particular expiration date. This market determined form of volatility can be used to assess what the expected future risk for trading in a particular pair might involve, since it factors in option traders’ expectation for future price swings. I am a currency trader and trading profitability with ECNCAPITAL.COM.
Back to top Go down
Jp Duminy

PostSubject: Re: Implied volatility.   Implied volatility. Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 4:08 am

Volatility refers to the amount of uncertainty or risk involved with size of changes in a currency exchange rate. On the other hand a lower volatility would mean that an exchange rate does not fluctuate dramatically but changes in value at a steady pace over a period of time. I always afford to maintain risk while trading with Forex. As a scalper I get the highest feedback from Trade12 broker.
Back to top Go down
John Dunlap

PostSubject: Re: Implied volatility.   Implied volatility. Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 5:04 am

In forex trading due to uncertainty of risk which is involved with the size of currency exchange rate volatility refers. Also when exchange rate does not fluctuate certainly but it changes in values for a particular period the volatility would be lower. Forex trading always has many risks. Scalping is a trading method which is always easy and profitable. For scalping I am using TryMarkets. Which is a regulated trading broker.
Back to top Go down
Jp Duminy

PostSubject: Re: Implied volatility.   Implied volatility. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 7:59 am

Volatility refers to the amount of uncertainty or risk involved with the size of changes in a currency exchange rate. A higher volatility means that an exchange rate can potentially be spread out over a large range of values. Forex is a game of uncertainty so each and every trader should have knowledge regarding market volatility. The friendly facilities like the lowest spread and lowest transaction cost of Trade12 help me in minimizing risk level.
Back to top Go down
David Wilkins

PostSubject: Re: Implied volatility.   Implied volatility. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 10:27 pm

You can become rich with forex. But it is depend on your hardworking, experience and knowledge. In the very early stage of forex you cannot make enough money and there is also chance of lose. Also, you need a good support from a reliable broker like I am getting from AGEA. They always wants their clients to be profitable and successful by providing extraordinary services. They have MetaTrader4 trading platform which I can use comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Jp Duminy

PostSubject: Re: Implied volatility.   Implied volatility. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 10:48 pm

Currency volatility, also known as foreign exchange or FX volatility, is the unpredictable movement of exchange rates in the global foreign exchange market. This volatility can lead to large losses or gains in the foreign exchange market. It is the principal cause of foreign currency risk. To trade with currency we need to have a media. And as a reputed media I have selected Trade12 broker which offers 100% reliability of trading to the traders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Implied volatility.   Implied volatility. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Implied volatility.
Page 1 of 1