HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Forex volatility

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jp Duminy

PostSubject: Forex volatility    Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:53 am

Volatility is a common feature of Forex market. Volatility refers to the amount of uncertainty or risk involved with the size of changes in a currency exchange rate. On the other hand, a lower volatility would mean that an exchange rate does not fluctuate dramatically, but changes in value at a steady pace over a period of time. While volatility is available in market I can run trading easily with Trade12 broker because here I face no technical errors like dealing desk, reqoutes and slippage.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seth Rollins

PostSubject: Re: Forex volatility    Tue May 08, 2018 9:09 am

As a good trader we should not focus on the bonus offers. Instead of that we should focus on the broker because if we get a reliable broker we can surely get attractive bonus. I like to get STP facility from my broker Forex4you. From this STP broker I get one click trading facility with no- re-quotes and Bitcoin trading. Plus I have more than 120 tradable instruments, market execution, cryptocurrency, leverage facility with the visibility of market depth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Forex volatility
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HYIP's Community :: Hyip discussion :: Forex Trading-
Jump to: