HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About broker

Go down 
+3
Jp Duminy
Viola
preaker
7 posters
AuthorMessage
preaker

About broker Empty
PostSubject: About broker   About broker Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 12:26 am

Choosing which forex broker to trade with can be a very overwhelming task especially if you don’t know what you should be looking for. The first and foremost characteristic that a good broker must have is a high level of security. You have to choose a broker which will allow you to deposit funds and withdraw your earnings hassle-free. I have chosen trade24 broker for my forex trading. This broker is profitable and clear in its all activities.
Back to top Go down
Viola

About broker Empty
PostSubject: Re: About broker   About broker Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 5:30 am

It is very tough to select a broker for trading especially for newbies because they do not what they are looking for. My suggestion is first check your broker security of your funds. Is they are high level or not. Because putting your investment in a secured place is important to run a successful business. ECNCAPITAL allow me to invest any size of capital and their withdrawal process is very easy and less time consuming.
Back to top Go down
Jp Duminy

About broker Empty
PostSubject: Re: About broker   About broker Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 9:11 am

Now a day finding out the right broker is so much tough task to do. In accordance with the increasing number of traders, brokers are also increasing at an alarming rate. In this situation some brokers in the market are availing of the chance of scam. Traders are also adding with these kinds of brokers due to having scarcity of knowledge regarding brokers. It has become really tough to identify the right broker from the market. But I am telling you that I am really comfortable with Trade12because it is a reputed broker.
Back to top Go down
David Wilkins

About broker Empty
PostSubject: Re: About broker   About broker Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 6:27 am

A broker in the past was considered an individual member of a profession and often worked at a special agency known as a brokerage house. With the advent of the internet, many brokers have allowed their clients to access accounts and trade through electronic platforms and computer applications. I have faced so many problems with different brokers when I was new in trading. But when I joined AGEA they made my trading life so simple and easy.
Back to top Go down
Gerund Deulofeo

About broker Empty
PostSubject: Re: About broker   About broker Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 8:22 am

I am currently trading with an STP broker calledEvolve Markets. The broker use bitcoin as their medium. I have the high leverage like 1:500, lowest spread, fast execution, no set up fees, no restriction for pending orders, STP accounts with lowest commission etc from the broker. From every broker a trader wants to have security which I have from the broker. The broker having high liquidity of source.
Back to top Go down
Jp Duminy

About broker Empty
PostSubject: Re: About broker   About broker Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 4:33 am

Usually a broker indicates to a person who works as a media. But now a day brokers work as agency because there are many outsourcing systems. To work with those online systems people need to have a reputed media like broker. In case of Forex trading traders must need to have a broker because through Forex has no central place to invest in that. As a scalper I have selected a reputed broker called Trade12.
Back to top Go down
Gerund Deulofeo

About broker Empty
PostSubject: Re: About broker   About broker Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 7:45 am

In case of trading broker is the vital part to consider. Every trader should trade with a regulated broker to have some extra advantages which I have from the bitcoin based broker namelyEvolve Markets. I have the high leverage like 1:500, the lowest commission for buying and selling currencies, no restrictions for pending orders, STP accounts and smart technology and overall a high security of funding.
Back to top Go down
Jp Duminy

About broker Empty
PostSubject: Re: About broker   About broker Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 3:11 am

I am currently trading with Trade12 broker and from the broker I have almost all trading facilities including high leverage like more than 1:400, low spread level, no set up fees which helps me in earning more, fast execution, no restrictions for pending orders and high security level. This is an ECN broker offer ECN accounts with lowest commission and also having smart technology for hedging and scalping.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Linn

About broker Empty
PostSubject: Re: About broker   About broker Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 1:16 pm

A trader can not do trade without the help of a broker. Broker is a very important factor to a trader. It plays the most important role to a trader's life.But there are so many fraud broker which cheat people. Ironfx is one of them. They harass their clients with no reason. Their behavior to their clients is very bad. Their services is also not good. This is the worst experience working with this broker.
Back to top Go down
Jp Duminy

About broker Empty
PostSubject: Re: About broker   About broker Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 9:17 am

As a trader of Trade12 I would like to express my view in regard of the broker. With Trade12 I have following facilities like;
-High leverage like 1:400 and low spread from 0.1,
-They use several reputed bank accounts that’s why their security is high,
-no restrictions for pending orders,
-ECN accounts with low commission,
-‘’smart bridge technology’’ for pending orders,
-wide range of deposit bonus to new investment and favorable environment for trading.

Back to top Go down
Seth Rollins

About broker Empty
PostSubject: Re: About broker   About broker Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 10:14 pm

Brokers are the most important factor in trading. A broker provides traders with trading platform, trading instruments and funds safety. But there are few brokers who actually does all these things for their clients. I am currently trading with Forex4you broker who provides 100% funds safety, wide range of trading instruments, lowest spreads, best Mt4 trading facility and moreover they provide me daily analysis to trade and make money from.
Back to top Go down
Jp Duminy

About broker Empty
PostSubject: Re: About broker   About broker Icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 7:10 am

I am currently trading with Trade12 broker. With the broker I have some specific facilities including high leverage like 1:400, low spread level, flexible margin level, no restrictions for pending orders, ‘’smart bridge technology’’ for scalping and hedging, fluency of platform which is free from all technical errors like dealing desk and reqoutes, high security of funding and 24/7 support level.
Back to top Go down
Seth Rollins

About broker Empty
PostSubject: Re: About broker   About broker Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:43 am

Forex trading is not a game what can played by everyone. Indeed, it is currency business which need proper knowledge of how to do and a good broker such as Forex4you. I am trading with them since I joined forex market to trade with currencies. My broker providing me every necessary facilities and services, so I can trade with profitability. Otherwise it will be hard for me to shine in this market.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About broker Empty
PostSubject: Re: About broker   About broker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About broker
Page 1 of 1