HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Broker , My choice

Go down 
+4
Memo Aburto
Viola
preaker
Steve Mike
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve Mike

My Broker , My choice  Empty
PostSubject: My Broker , My choice    My Broker , My choice  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 6:30 am

In my trading career, I could not recommend at any broker which I have not used or verified. Because there are almost thousands online broker in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. But I can recommend only TradingBanks that I have been using from my first day of trading due to a wide range of trading facilities. Actually this ECN trading broker for all time ensures security of funds at any investments , superior execution for trading , lowest trading spreads , usable 100% initial bonus offer, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal and much more that are very supportive to trade with comfortably when trading.
Back to top Go down
preaker

PostSubject: Re: My Broker , My choice    My Broker , My choice  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 1:03 am

Earning big amount of money is what forex trading is all about. When it’s matter about choosing a broker, a new trader found this very complex thing to make the decision. When I was new I learned so many things about forex with trade24 and they provide fixed and lowest spread to their clients. They offer premium services of news feeds, charts and market commentary. I feel quite homely to work with them.
Back to top Go down
Viola

PostSubject: My Broker, My choice   My Broker , My choice  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 12:22 am

Most of the traders considered their broker for many kinds of bonus. Bonus is like something motivational and inspirational thing you get from your broker. But it is useless to have more and more bonus which actually doesn’t work. I have got ECNCAPITAL as my broker from whom I get various kinds of bonuses. This broker is regulated trading broker from highly authorized market place and I can use their bonuses without any restrictions.
Back to top Go down
Memo Aburto

PostSubject: Re: My Broker , My choice    My Broker , My choice  Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 5:32 am

My broker is trade24, they are the best, reliable, leading and recognize broker in forex market for their dedicated service. You don’t have to think about your fund safety. You can make profit with your every single trade if you work with them. Though if you are having any problems you can get professional live chat support instantly. I highly recommend this broker for all traders to make profit consistent.
Back to top Go down
David Wilkins

PostSubject: Re: My Broker , My choice    My Broker , My choice  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 10:39 am

Broker is an important factor in forex trading. AGEA is the best broker for me, because they are so transparent with their activities. They are giving me fund safety, lowest spreads with good slippages, instant execution to make my trade profitable. They are member of compensation schemes to ensure that my funds are further protected. Their instruments are downloadable. They offers web-based & mobile based platforms and available leverage. I can access their trading platform from anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Jp Duminy

PostSubject: Re: My Broker , My choice    My Broker , My choice  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 9:17 am

Every trader selects a broker according to his trading style. As a scalper I am in need of some necessary facilities like I need to have low spread and high leverage, fast execution. Luckily I have almost all trading facilities with Trade12 broker. Due to their lowest transaction cost I can enjoy my exact profit from the market and never face any withdraw problem.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Linn

PostSubject: Re: My Broker , My choice    My Broker , My choice  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 1:03 pm

Broker is a very important fact to a trader's life. It plays an important role to a trader. It is like a backbone to their clients. Broker is the one which can help a trader the most. I am trading with www.freshforex.com broker. I get all the help and support from my broker that I need in my trading. They give many facilities like no transaction fees, lower spread, mega rebate, 101% deposit bonus and many more. Their customer support system is very good.
Back to top Go down
Jp Duminy

PostSubject: Re: My Broker , My choice    My Broker , My choice  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 8:24 am

Perfection in trading depends on pure broker choosing. But due to scam it has become really tough to identify which broker is regulated or not. Most of the brokers found are to scam and for the scam a lot of traders are getting cheated and losing their capital for no reason. But with Trade12 I have the pure security of funding and they maintain adapt fund manager in case of providing security of funding to the traders.
Back to top Go down
Seth Rollins

PostSubject: Re: My Broker , My choice    My Broker , My choice  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 11:08 am

I choose to trade with Forex4you. The best forex broker in forex market for me. Because I found them very honest and dedicated for their clients. They provide economic calendar, forex charts, forex news feeds which are very much important for forex trader. They also provide auto chart list analysis, basically technical, all services are very much appreciable. I am making my trading profitable with their supports and their advance technology.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Broker , My choice    My Broker , My choice  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Broker , My choice
Page 1 of 1