HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to minimize risk in trading?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jp Duminy

How to minimize risk in trading? Empty
PostSubject: How to minimize risk in trading?   How to minimize risk in trading? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 6:59 am

Minimizing Forex trading risk is not that much tough hence if you have proper trading knowledge and also have the capability of utilizing then it’s simple to you indeed. The ways are:
-trading with low leverage,
-selecting low spread currencies to trade,
-using micro account,
-avoid scalping, EA trading and news trading,
I am using the micro account of Trade12 even here I have high leverage up to 1:400, narrow floating spread, flexible margin level.
Back to top Go down
Seth Rollins

How to minimize risk in trading? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to minimize risk in trading?   How to minimize risk in trading? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 4:51 am

Emotion is a part of human nature but being emotional can be very much dangerous for a trader’s life. You can’t stay long in Forex if you always trade emotionally and take decisions by emotional mind. As a trader I choose Forex4you as my trading partner. They help their trader to trade without being emotional. They always inspire me and also motivate me with different ways and that’s how I leave my emotions.
Back to top Go down

How to minimize risk in trading?
Page 1 of 1