HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slippage fee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jp Duminy

Slippage fee Empty
PostSubject: Slippage fee   Slippage fee Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 10:58 pm

In trading, slippage refers to the difference a trader expects to pay for a trade and the actual price at which the trade is executed. Slippage occurs because there is a slight time delay between the trader entering the trade and the time the broker receives the order. While trading with Trade12 broker I even face no slippage and it makes my trading easy and reliable.
Back to top Go down
Seth Rollins

Slippage fee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slippage fee   Slippage fee Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 1:16 am

For investing money in the Forex market there are many brokers that will promise traders to make lucrative offers via a variety of deposits and withdraws. But some fraud brokers generally don’t give that money, when a trader goes to withdraw. Forex4you is one of the licensed and regulated trading broker so I take them without any doubt. Related to withdraw and deposit system I never faced any trouble. In my trading life.
Back to top Go down

Slippage fee
Page 1 of 1