HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EUR/CAD analysis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Indigo Linn

EUR/CAD analysis Empty
PostSubject: EUR/CAD analysis   EUR/CAD analysis Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 2:45 am

The EURCAD market is currently following downtrend because the market is under the moving average and still I hope the market won’t break out the moving average point and sellers can take the chance indeed. To the sellers the entry point is at 1.5538 and the target point is at 1.5449.

EUR/CAD analysis Eurcad-h4-instaforex-group
Back to top Go down
Seth Rollins

EUR/CAD analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: EUR/CAD analysis   EUR/CAD analysis Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 11:43 pm

Trading bonus is an interesting part of trading. But in Forex trading there are many scam brokers who shows fake bonus offer to attract the clients. Forex4you is trusted and friendly broker among the others. They provide a bonus which starts from 5% to 25% from which a trader can choose her own level of bonus. The bonus is up to my fixed deposit amount, and it’s additional earning for me.
Back to top Go down

EUR/CAD analysis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HYIP's Community :: Hyip discussion :: Forex Trading-
Jump to: