HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is your broker?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jp Duminy

Who is your broker? Empty
PostSubject: Who is your broker?   Who is your broker? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 3:48 am

Using a regulated broker is very much necessary to the traders. Brokers in the retail market place are divided into ECN, STP and Market maker. Trade12 I selected as an ECN broker and with the broker I have all regulated facilities including high security of funding. The broker uses several regulated bank accounts and maintain third party to supervise all accounts and they use dedicated fund managers.
Back to top Go down
Seth Rollins

Who is your broker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is your broker?   Who is your broker? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 11:17 pm

To become successful in Forex market, traders just have to gain knowledge and trading skill. But there is no easy way to do this. Lot of patience and time it requires. To improve my trading skill and strategy I select Forex4you who suggest me to first open a demo free account to get practice. Now by using the free demo account I become much skilled to trade and more confident, as my broker helps me in every way to get the best profit from my Forex business.
Back to top Go down

Who is your broker?
Page 1 of 1