HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is reqoutes?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jp Duminy

What is reqoutes? Empty
PostSubject: What is reqoutes?   What is reqoutes? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 9:40 am

A requote in the Forex world means that the broker you are dealing with is not able or willing to give you a trade based upon the price you entered. Generally this happens in a fast-moving market, usually around the time of a big news announcement or some kind of shock to the system. But with Trade12 I face smooth trading though I have no technical errors like dealing desk, reqoutes and slippage.

Back to top Go down
Seth Rollins

What is reqoutes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is reqoutes?   What is reqoutes? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 10:33 pm

A requote in the Forex world implies that the broker you are managing isn't capable or willing to give you an exchange in light of the price you entered. For the most part this occurs in a quick moving market, for the most part around the season of a major news declaration or some sort of stun to the framework. Be that as it may, with Forex4you I confront smooth trading however I have no specialized blunders like managing work area, reqoutes and slippage.
Back to top Go down

What is reqoutes?
Page 1 of 1