HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best broker for scalping!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Billy Stanlake

Best broker for scalping!  Empty
PostSubject: Best broker for scalping!    Best broker for scalping!  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 8:03 am

My trading capital is below 500$; so scalping trading style is my ultimate choice! But I see, maximum good Forex brokers are not friendly on scalping trading! Even, many Forex brokers don’t allow scalping trading; may I know the reason? What’s the best Forex broker for scalping trading?
Back to top Go down
Viola

Best broker for scalping!  Empty
PostSubject: Best broker for scalping!   Best broker for scalping!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 11:57 pm

In forex trading there are many kinds of trading strategies. But scalping is the most profitable and short time executing strategy. Because the traders who prefer to get very small amount of profit and do not hold their position for long choose scalping. If you decided to do scalping then you should very careful to select your broker. Because not all broker can apply scalping because of many restriction. Only regulated trading broker can apply scalping strategy. That’s why I am with ECNCAPITAL, the best broker for scalping.
Back to top Go down

Best broker for scalping!
Page 1 of 1