HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slippage and dealing desk issue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jp Duminy

Slippage and dealing desk issue  Empty
PostSubject: Slippage and dealing desk issue    Slippage and dealing desk issue  Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 8:16 am

Forex brokers who use this system work directly with market liquidity providers. When trading through a no dealing desk, instead of dealing with one liquidity provider, an investor is dealing with numerous providers in order to get the most competitive bid and ask prices. slippage occurs when an order is executed, often without a limit order, or a stop loss occurs at a less favorable rate than originally set in the order. While trading with Trade12 broker I face no technical errors like dealing desk and slippage as a result of this I can fluently run trading with the broker.
Back to top Go down
Seth Rollins

Slippage and dealing desk issue  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slippage and dealing desk issue    Slippage and dealing desk issue  Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 10:54 pm

Trading plan is something which helps to trade with different experience. A trader must make a good trading plan to make a good trading strategy in Forex market. And to do it easy a supportive broker must be needed as like Forex4you I get. In this trading platform I get my essential trading news and also expert’s advises which help me to make good trading sense to plan properly. This broker is well experienced one.
Back to top Go down

Slippage and dealing desk issue
Page 1 of 1