HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forex disadvantages

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jp Duminy

Forex disadvantages Empty
PostSubject: Forex disadvantages   Forex disadvantages Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 8:40 am

Forex can be the largest money market but still it has some disadvantages like the first one is that the market is decentralized that means the market has no central place to control over the market and security issue is a big issue here. Here security is provided by broker and that’s why as a secure trading platform I am with Trade12. The broker uses all regulated bank accounts and maintain third party to supervise all accounts indeed.

Back to top Go down
Seth Rollins

Forex disadvantages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forex disadvantages   Forex disadvantages Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 10:58 pm

I think every trader should have bonus from their trading broker. As I get my deposit bonus from my broker Forex4you. Fortunately I got them for my trading as they are not scammer and don’t show fake services. I get 25% deposit bonus from them but actually they provide bonus which starts from 5%. Moreover a verified client can select his own bonus level. The more bonuses you use the more you can earn. But it’s up to your deposit.
Back to top Go down

Forex disadvantages
Page 1 of 1