HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leverage and Spread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jp Duminy

Leverage and Spread  Empty
PostSubject: Leverage and Spread    Leverage and Spread  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 12:10 am

Leverage and spread are the prime facilities provided by almost every broker. Those who are scalpers and hedgers like to have high leverage as well as narrow trading spread and on the contrary of that those who are long timers beg for low leverage. As I am a scalper I always prefer having high leverage. Trade12 is such a broker from where I have flexible high leverage like up to 1:400 and narrow floating trading spread which give me high range of profit all time.
Back to top Go down
Seth Rollins

Leverage and Spread  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leverage and Spread    Leverage and Spread  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 12:30 am

In this Forex market there are many reasons why millions of traders are engaging with such an interesting rate but one of the major reasons is that this decentralized market provides flexibility. And to trade at their flexible time schedule traders get the opportunities. Without the help of my broker Forex4you I can’t ensure profitable trading with such a volatile work schedule of mine which I must admit. With comprehensive expert advises this broker is providing me 24 hour work schedule.
Back to top Go down

Leverage and Spread
Page 1 of 1