HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EUR/USD analysis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David Murray

EUR/USD analysis Empty
PostSubject: EUR/USD analysis   EUR/USD analysis Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 2:03 am

The EURUSD market is following the downtrend because the market is under the moving average and trend line. In m view the signal will be much conducive to the bearish traders indeed. To them the entry point will be at 1.2349 and the target point is at 1.2266.

EUR/USD analysis Eurusd-h4-instaforex-group-3
Back to top Go down
Jp Duminy

EUR/USD analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: EUR/USD analysis   EUR/USD analysis Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 8:20 pm

EURUSD is my favorite pair to trade. I am actually prefer long time trading and that’s why I avoid trading with fast moving pairs. EURUSD is such a pair where I can trade risk freely indeed. I feel comfort trading with the pair. Trade12 allocates narrow floating trading spread and high trading leverage up to 1:400 which is good enough to the long time traders in order to enjoying a good amount of profit.
Back to top Go down

EUR/USD analysis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HYIP's Community :: Hyip discussion :: Forex Trading-
Jump to: