HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GBP/CAD analysis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Indigo Linn

GBP/CAD analysis  Empty
PostSubject: GBP/CAD analysis    GBP/CAD analysis  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 12:18 am

In the GBPCAD chart the market is up to the SMA and Moving average and it refers to the buy signal and much conducive to the buyers especially. Act up to the trend line I also selected the target point and to the buyers the entry point is at 1.7644 and the target point is at 1.7765.

GBP/CAD analysis  Gbpcad-h4-instaforex-group
Back to top Go down
Jp Duminy

GBP/CAD analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBP/CAD analysis    GBP/CAD analysis  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 8:19 am

I like to trade with GBPCAD par. This is because of some causes and the pair is medium fast moving and helpful for both scalping and long time trading. The pair conveys a small amount of spread with Trade12 broker. Besides I have high trading leverage and tightest margin level and as a result of then I can extend my trading lot and enjoy a good amount of profit all time.

Back to top Go down

GBP/CAD analysis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HYIP's Community :: Hyip discussion :: Forex Trading-
Jump to: