HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is Forex best for the students?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jp Duminy

Is Forex best for the students? Empty
PostSubject: Is Forex best for the students?   Is Forex best for the students? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 7:50 am

Forex can be a bright career to the students because in our country students mainly earn from tuition or any other part time job. There is a limitation of job posts in our country as a result of this in fact students are not getting job after their graduation too. In this heinous situation to the students Forex trading has a bright opportunity indeed. As a student I am trading with Trade12 broker. I am executing trade with lowest cost as well as narrow floating trading spread.
Back to top Go down
Seth Rollins

Is Forex best for the students? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Forex best for the students?   Is Forex best for the students? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 10:24 pm

For the Forex traders leverage is really important tool. According to my trading knowledge highest leverage can make high profit if it can be used in perfect way. I have selected my broker Forex4you and they give me 1:1000 almost highest leverage facilities to earn more profit by using it carefully. Sometime the higher leverage cause big loss for the trader. But I am safe and never face any big loss as my broker is in my side.
Back to top Go down

Is Forex best for the students?
Page 1 of 1