HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EUR/NZD analysis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David Murray

EUR/NZD analysis  Empty
PostSubject: EUR/NZD analysis    EUR/NZD analysis  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 11:18 pm

Act up to the Bollinger bands we are having a strong buy signal in the EURNZD chart. We have also a strong resistant point at 1.6886 according to the moving average point. So buyers should take an entry at 1.6835 and the target point will be at 1.6886.

EUR/NZD analysis  Eurnzd-h1-instaforex-group
Back to top Go down
Seth Rollins

EUR/NZD analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: EUR/NZD analysis    EUR/NZD analysis  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 9:58 pm

Every trader wants to do Forex to earn money. But I like trade for social trading, so I start trading with Forex4you, to get the user friendly environment of social trading and now I become one of the market participant. This broker makes my trade so simple and easy by giving me essential trading tools so I can close or open any copied order at any time. The another important thing that I am selecting this broker because with them only I can decide how much risk I am ready to take or even in the money matter is fully in my control.
Back to top Go down

EUR/NZD analysis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HYIP's Community :: Hyip discussion :: Forex Trading-
Jump to: