HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

USD/CHF analysis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Indigo Linn

USD/CHF analysis  Empty
PostSubject: USD/CHF analysis    USD/CHF analysis  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 12:30 am

The true trend of USDCHF market is in the downtrend so there is a possibility to come down for the market. The signal is proved by trend line and moving average. To the sellers the entry point is at 0.9331 and the target point is at 0.9274.

USD/CHF analysis  Usdchf-h1-instaforex-group
Back to top Go down
Seth Rollins

USD/CHF analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: USD/CHF analysis    USD/CHF analysis  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 7:57 am

To trade successfully a trader must get trading analytical support which helps a lot to get new trading ideas and plan. To make a good trading chart and strategy I select Forex4you who provide every trading analytics to their verified clients. As a client I have the opportunity to get the hottest market news, trading reports, political reports, trading calendar and many more. In my view of point the trading analytics support must ensure by a good trading broker as like mine.
Back to top Go down

USD/CHF analysis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HYIP's Community :: Hyip discussion :: Forex Trading-
Jump to: