HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EUR/JPY analysis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David Murray

EUR/JPY analysis  Empty
PostSubject: EUR/JPY analysis    EUR/JPY analysis  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:12 am

There is strong buy signal in the EURJPY chart. The moving average here is showing the uptrend signal right now. So to the buyers the entry point will be at 135.80 and the closing point is at 136.88 hopefully it will be a good signal to the buyers to enjoy.

EUR/JPY analysis  Eurjpy-d1-instaforex-group
Back to top Go down
Seth Rollins

EUR/JPY analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: EUR/JPY analysis    EUR/JPY analysis  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 12:26 am

To keep the trading competitive all time, a good broker offers different account types to their clients. Forex4you is a flexible broker and offer four different account types to their customers up to their suitable demands. I start trading with this broker with a cent account, and to firstly I don’t deposit any fixed amount to my account as they don’t require such a minimum deposit for the cent account. Even I can access very fast to my trade and they also offer bonus program which I also like.
Back to top Go down

EUR/JPY analysis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HYIP's Community :: Hyip discussion :: Forex Trading-
Jump to: