HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EUR/AUD analysis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David Murray

EUR/AUD analysis Empty
PostSubject: EUR/AUD analysis   EUR/AUD analysis Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:10 am

The EUR/AUD market had come out of the range for a while but the true range is in favor of the buyers indeed. That’s why market has intend to go up according to the Moving average and MACD. To the buyers the entry point is at 1.5433 and the closing point is at 1.5636.

EUR/AUD analysis Euraud-d1-instaforex-group
Back to top Go down
Seth Rollins

EUR/AUD analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: EUR/AUD analysis   EUR/AUD analysis Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 4:36 am

A perfect broker should have high liquidity to balance their financial conditions and it should be checked by the trader when to select them to trade. In order to conduct a broker, it is the most important concept. Then we should go with other facility and security system which are also essential. Forex4you use several reputed bank accounts and maintain third party to supervise all accounts, I have high security funding with my broker, so I have selected them to my usual trading.
Back to top Go down

EUR/AUD analysis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HYIP's Community :: Hyip discussion :: Forex Trading-
Jump to: