HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lucky to have.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seth Rollins

Lucky to have. Empty
PostSubject: Lucky to have.   Lucky to have. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 9:50 pm

I am lucky to have enough opportunities to spot my mistakes and able to correct them without losing much as I am using rebate service of Forex4you, it is excellent with providing me 10 USD per lot size trade and that not only is good for freedom but also performance wise it helps massively when you know something is there to gain. I don’t think it’s a big deal over losing but the problem is the reaction afterwards as most newbies think they are some kind of king and market will salute them.
Back to top Go down
Jp Duminy

Lucky to have. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky to have.   Lucky to have. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 2:57 am

There are mostly two things responsible for Forex trading and among them one is knowledge and the remaining one is luck. Without having the favor of luck it is quite impossible to triumph over forex trading. Besides there are some other things responsible for Forex trading like broker relevancy. With Trade12 I have all scalping and hedging friendly facilities with the lowest transaction cost in each transaction.

Back to top Go down

Lucky to have.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HYIP's Community :: Hyip discussion :: Forex Trading-
Jump to: