HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GBP/USD analysis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Indigo Linn

GBP/USD analysis  Empty
PostSubject: GBP/USD analysis    GBP/USD analysis  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 10:12 pm

The GBPUSD market is up to the trend line which refers that market has a strong possibility go up. Hopefully the market will also break the Alligator point and go up. So to the buyers the entry point will be at 1.3139 and the closing point will be at 1.3221.

GBP/USD analysis  Gbpusd-h4-instaforex-group-3
Back to top Go down
Jp Duminy

GBP/USD analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBP/USD analysis    GBP/USD analysis  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 3:03 am

As a scalper I have preference on some currency pairs to trade. Among these currencies one is GBP/USD. With Trade12 I have the lowest spread, high leverage, fluent trading platform which includes more than 250 technical tools and free from all technical errors like dealing desk, reqotes and slippage and as a result of that I can easily conduct my trading. As a technical analyzer it is best choice of trading.

Back to top Go down

GBP/USD analysis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HYIP's Community :: Hyip discussion :: Forex Trading-
Jump to: