HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your trading broker?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
David Wilkins

Your trading broker? Empty
PostSubject: Your trading broker?   Your trading broker? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 12:35 am

Your broker only holds your money to make trading easier so there is no reason for you to have a hard time getting the profits you have earned. I feel extremely fortunate that I trade through broker like AGEA which is awesome because they have no restrictions or hidden policy which means I can trade with scalping easily. It provides segregated account for their forex traders. My orders are placed in time, that is why I never lose my money.
Back to top Go down
Seth Rollins

PostSubject: Re: Your trading broker?   Your trading broker? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 10:21 am

Your broker just holds your cash to make trading less demanding so there is no purpose behind you to experience serious difficulties getting the benefits you have earned. I feel amazingly lucky that I exchange through broker like Forex4you which is wonderful in light of the fact that they have no confinements or concealed approach which implies I can exchange with scalping effectively. It gives isolated record to their forex traders. My requests are put in time, that is the reason I never lose my cash.
Back to top Go down
Jp Duminy

PostSubject: Re: Your trading broker?   Your trading broker? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2017 9:39 am

After huge amount of hardship I found Trade12 broker as a regulated broker. With the broker I enjoys some excellent facilities indeed which includes all ECN accounts with lowest commission, no restrictions for pending orders, low spread, smart bridge technology for scalping and hedging, wide range of deposit bonus within a short amount of conditions, quick withdrawn facility. They use several reputed bank accounts and adept fund manager with a view to provide a high security level.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your trading broker?   Your trading broker? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your trading broker?
Page 1 of 1