HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

USD/JPY analysis

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
David Murray

USD/JPY analysis  Empty
PostSubject: USD/JPY analysis    USD/JPY analysis  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 4:18 am

Both the Bollinger bands and RSI are showing that market is in the highest peak. So it can have the opportunity to come down. So sellers should take an entry there right now and the closing point will will be at 109.71.

USD/JPY analysis  Usdjpy-h4-instaforex-group
Back to top Go down
David Wilkins

USD/JPY analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Transparent broker   USD/JPY analysis  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 12:23 am

My relationship with my broker is very transparent, that is why I am doing good trading. And my broker is AGEA. The well recognized brokerage company in forex market. They are offering a convenient and easy to use trading platform for beginners. They went through every regulation operation to prove their reliability. The maximum leverage offered by them is up to 1:500. Making profit consistent is not that hard with them.
Back to top Go down
Seth Rollins

USD/JPY analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: USD/JPY analysis    USD/JPY analysis  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 2:34 am

My association with my broker is extremely straightforward, that is the reason I am doing great trading. What's more, my broker is Forex4you. The all around perceived brokerage organization in forex market. They are putting forth an advantageous and simple to utilize trading stage for learners. They experienced each control operation to demonstrate their unwavering quality. The most extreme leverage offered by them is up to 1:1000. Making benefit steady isn't that difficult with them.
Back to top Go down
Jp Duminy

USD/JPY analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: USD/JPY analysis    USD/JPY analysis  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 6:36 am

USDJPY is a medium fast moving pair indeed. I like to trade with that pair because I am accustomed to trading with this from an early age. I have also a strategy to trade with the pair. But the main purpose is that with Trade12 I have high leverage like 1:400, low trading spread, fast execution and lowest transaction cost facility. I can enjoy a good total of money trading with the pair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

USD/JPY analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: USD/JPY analysis    USD/JPY analysis  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

USD/JPY analysis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HYIP's Community :: Hyip discussion :: Forex Trading-
Jump to: