HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spread of your broker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jp Duminy

Spread of your broker Empty
PostSubject: Spread of your broker   Spread of your broker Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 4:18 am

Spread indicates to the basic difference between ask and bid price. It can be called as commission taken by broker. Spread lies in pips. The amount of spread differs from broker to broker. Every trader is desirous of low spread broker because low spread increases our trading profit. I am currently trading with a low spread broker called Trade12. The broker has high liquidity of source, flexible margin level and high leverage also.
Back to top Go down
David Wilkins

PostSubject: Re: Spread of your broker   Spread of your broker Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 8:53 am

A broker's prime responsibility is to bring sellers and buyers together and thus a broker is the third person facilitator between a buyer and a seller. I prefer to work with AGEA broker because their activities are very clear to their clients. They are very friendly and a one step further from other trading broker with whom I have worked with earlier. Really impressed with their services for what I am doing well in trading.
Back to top Go down
Seth Rollins

PostSubject: Re: Spread of your broker   Spread of your broker Icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 8:25 pm

One way of looking at the general structure of any Forex trade is that all trades are conducted through middlemen who charge for their services. This is the reason why I choose Forex4you broker because they charge very little so I can always in profit. My broker is lowest spread broker and for my trades or their services they do not apply any hidden charge. I am trading successfully with them.
Back to top Go down
Jp Duminy

PostSubject: Re: Spread of your broker   Spread of your broker Icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 10:10 am

Spread is the most important topic to every forex trader. Spread is considered to be the basic difference between ask and bid price. It is counted as the most inevitable part or article of forex trading. We mostly consider it while choosing a broker. It refers to the commission taken by broker. Through checking spread level I have selected Trade12 broker from which I have the tightest spread level. This low spread helps me much in taking more profit.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spread of your broker   Spread of your broker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spread of your broker
Page 1 of 1