HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GBP/USD analysis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
David Murray

GBP/USD analysis  Empty
PostSubject: GBP/USD analysis    GBP/USD analysis  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 1:51 am

According to the Alligator and trend line analysis we are having a signal that market may go up for some pips. The trend line is also showing the expected target to us. So the entry point to the buyers will be at 1.2949 and the target point will be at 1.3290.

GBP/USD analysis  Gbpusd-d1-instaforex-group
Back to top Go down
David Wilkins

GBP/USD analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBP/USD analysis    GBP/USD analysis  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 8:34 am

A good broker will always help you every possible way to make your trade profitable. That’s why I have chosen AGEA broker which is regulated and for all time make sure reliable trading. They are providing fundamental and technical analysis, chart patterns which are very supportive to help you to make your decisions over your trade. Also, they have 24/7 customer service who are professional and they provide service one-on-one customer.
Back to top Go down
Jp Duminy

GBP/USD analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBP/USD analysis    GBP/USD analysis  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 10:00 am

Every trader should have his own choice on currency for trading. From the very early age I have been trading as long time trading more to short time trading. As a long time trader I always dominate over some currency pairs among them one is GBP/USD. With Trade12 I have high leverage and low spread and that’s why I can smoothly trade with the pair. The broker provides social trading system and provide daily news forecast which are so much helpful.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GBP/USD analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBP/USD analysis    GBP/USD analysis  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GBP/USD analysis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HYIP's Community :: Hyip discussion :: Forex Trading-
Jump to: