HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are you pleased with your broker?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
David Wilkins

Are you pleased with your broker? Empty
PostSubject: Are you pleased with your broker?   Are you pleased with your broker? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 9:32 am

I am very pleased to trade with AGEA broker who have provided me 100% funds safety guarantee, no transaction fees on deposit and withdrawals and most important thing is that withdrawals are quicker and easier. They also provided me analysis to make good trades and increase my accuracy in trading. They are the best broker I have ever worked with. They are really a high-class brokerage company in this industry.
Back to top Go down
Jp Duminy

PostSubject: Re: Are you pleased with your broker?   Are you pleased with your broker? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 9:51 am

I have some extra ordinary facilities with my broker which made my trading life really melodious. These features are given bellow:
-‘’smart bridge technology’’ for scalping and hedging,
-lowest transaction cost in each transaction,
-high leverage like 1:400 and low spread level,
-high security of funding,
-fluent platform free from all technical errors like dealing desk and reqoutes.
Back to top Go down
Seth Rollins

PostSubject: Re: Are you pleased with your broker?   Are you pleased with your broker? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 2:04 am

I am very pleased with my broker Forex4you. They provide me with proper understanding of the market without any problems. They provide me lowest spreads, better customer support, best execution, proper daily analysis and best trading conditions so that I can trade and make good money trading. They think about their client which I adore the most.
Back to top Go down
Jp Duminy

PostSubject: Re: Are you pleased with your broker?   Are you pleased with your broker? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 8:06 am

Yes I am really pleased with my broker because the broker acts several jobs for the welfare of their traders. Trade12 is having a high liquidity source and they ensure several regulated facilities. They provide high leverage like 1:400 through which I can easily exceed my initial trading capital. They also provide ECN accounts with low commission and I face no restrictions for pending orders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you pleased with your broker?   Are you pleased with your broker? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you pleased with your broker?
Page 1 of 1