HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GBP/USD analysis

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
David Murray

GBP/USD analysis Empty
PostSubject: GBP/USD analysis   GBP/USD analysis Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:54 am

The GBP/USD market is in downtrend. So there is a great possibility to come down. According to the Alligator it is blatant. So sellers can take an entry at 1.2866 and the next target point for them to them will be at 1.2644. Hopefully it will carry a better profit to them.

GBP/USD analysis Gbpusd-d1-instaforex-group-2
Back to top Go down
David Wilkins

GBP/USD analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBP/USD analysis   GBP/USD analysis Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 9:44 am

Forex market is the market in which participants are able to buy, sell and exchange and speculate on currencies. In this market place I am working with AGEA broker. They are very transparent with their all activities. They have several types trading platforms like Meta Trader 4, Meta Trader 5, Streamster which are easy to use. I can do scalping and hedging easily with them. Now, I am doing profitable trade with them.
Back to top Go down
Seth Rollins

GBP/USD analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBP/USD analysis   GBP/USD analysis Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 7:15 am

When you first decide to trade Forex you will need to locate a reliable broker. I would like to recommend Forex4you to trade with. Because, it's very important that you familiarize yourself with the software the broker uses for making trades analyzing the market any other features they may offer. Many have a training or tutorial account that will allow you to signup make trades for free. Use this to your advantage before just jumping in tossing your money in. And my broker is best in all of these.
Back to top Go down
Jp Duminy

GBP/USD analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBP/USD analysis   GBP/USD analysis Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 9:41 pm

My most favorite trading pair is GBPUSD. I like to trade with my own created strategy with the pair. In this lucrative profession like forex I prefer several currency pairs and among them I give the most priority to GBPUSD indeed. Because with Trade12 I have the lowest spread level, and the pair is really fast moving and it maintains strategy and never move roughly. Technical analysis works better in that pair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GBP/USD analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBP/USD analysis   GBP/USD analysis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GBP/USD analysis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HYIP's Community :: Hyip discussion :: Forex Trading-
Jump to: