HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EUR/CAD analysis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Indigo Linn

EUR/CAD analysis Empty
PostSubject: EUR/CAD analysis   EUR/CAD analysis Icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 8:36 pm

In the chart of EURCAD there is a combination of some indicators including fibo nacci, Moving average and trend line. The analysis is showing that market will move to uptrend for more pips which is assumed from 1.4987 and the target to them will be at 1.5377.

EUR/CAD analysis Eurcad-d1-instaforex-group
Back to top Go down
David Wilkins

EUR/CAD analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: EUR/CAD analysis   EUR/CAD analysis Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 8:41 am

Forex trading is the main skill should have maximum capability, due to the high risk of this need to possess skills in the ability to learn how to managed properly. My broker AGEA is a trustworthy and grown broker with extensive range of services, assets and trading platform. I am getting economic data and calendar from my broker, because as a fundamental analysis I need them most for successful trading.
Back to top Go down

EUR/CAD analysis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HYIP's Community :: Hyip discussion :: Forex Trading-
Jump to: