HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GBP/USD analysis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
David Murray

GBP/USD analysis Empty
PostSubject: GBP/USD analysis   GBP/USD analysis Icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 4:03 am

The h4 chart is showing that market may come down whereas market is currently at 1.3021. According to the Alligator we can take an entry here at a target of 1.2929 the signal can be good for the scalpers.

GBP/USD analysis Gbpusd-h4-instaforex-group
Back to top Go down
David Wilkins

GBP/USD analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBP/USD analysis   GBP/USD analysis Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 10:42 am

I am trading with AGEA broker as a reliable one as of their customer support and relationship with their clients. Their regulation and license is also up to the mark which first brought me to them at the first place. It is the safest place to invest money without any worries. It’s great to see my broker living up to their promise and they are quite honest with their all trading services.
Back to top Go down
Seth Rollins

GBP/USD analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBP/USD analysis   GBP/USD analysis Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 8:38 am

Maybe the most critical thought when opening another record with any broker is regardless of whether they are directed and by which office. My broker office Forex4you is very much controlled and rumored. The fundamental goal of money related administrative organizations comprises in keeping the dealings of budgetary foundations with the overall population as fair and open as could reasonably be expected, and also to ensure the premiums of individual retail forex traders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GBP/USD analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBP/USD analysis   GBP/USD analysis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GBP/USD analysis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HYIP's Community :: Hyip discussion :: Forex Trading-
Jump to: