HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AUD/NZD analysis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
David Murray

AUD/NZD analysis Empty
PostSubject: AUD/NZD analysis   AUD/NZD analysis Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 9:25 pm

The Bollinger bands is showing that market has a strong possibility to go up and it can make an opportunity to the retail traders. Because according to my assumption the next target point is kept at 1.0817 is such an important point.

AUD/NZD analysis Audnzd-d1-instaforex-group
Back to top Go down
David Wilkins

AUD/NZD analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: AUD/NZD analysis   AUD/NZD analysis Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 8:41 am

Forex market is full of different kind of people and organization. The people who are doing forex trading are individual traders, banks, trading companies, retail traders, big international companies etc. I am also an individual trader who is doing forex trading with the broker AGEA. For me they are the best trading platform. They provide lowest spreads, fastest execution of my orders, no slippages, flexible leverage, bonuses, 24 hours a day 5 day a week customer support and safety guarantee.
Back to top Go down
Jp Duminy

AUD/NZD analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: AUD/NZD analysis   AUD/NZD analysis Icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 5:33 am

I like to trade with the pair. Because it is a fast moving pair and as a scalper I prefer it more. I am currently trading with Trade12 broker from where I have the best trading platform which includes more than 250 technical tools and user friendly. I face no technical errors like dealing desk, reqoutes and slippage in their platform while trading which made my trading life easy and comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AUD/NZD analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: AUD/NZD analysis   AUD/NZD analysis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AUD/NZD analysis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HYIP's Community :: Hyip discussion :: Forex Trading-
Jump to: