HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EUR/AUD analysis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Indigo Linn

EUR/AUD analysis Empty
PostSubject: EUR/AUD analysis   EUR/AUD analysis Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 8:39 pm

The EURAUD analysis refers that market will come down for some pips and hopefully it can be a nice opportunity to the retail traders. Currently market is at 1.4853. The assumed target point is at 1.4434 which is assumed through Moving Average and MACD.

EUR/AUD analysis Euraud-d1-instaforex-group
Back to top Go down
David Wilkins

EUR/AUD analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: EUR/AUD analysis   EUR/AUD analysis Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 9:26 am

Forex is the largest and most liquid financial market in the world. At the moment I am doing Forex trading with complete understanding it and that’s the reason I have found the perfect match for myself with AGEA broker. It is a terrific company with excellent service including best educational materials, lowest trading spreads, high leverage up to 1:200 and much more that makes us understand trading all so much more.
Back to top Go down

EUR/AUD analysis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HYIP's Community :: Hyip discussion :: Forex Trading-
Jump to: