HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GBP/CAD analysis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
David Murray

GBP/CAD analysis Empty
PostSubject: GBP/CAD analysis   GBP/CAD analysis Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 8:00 am

In the h4 timeframe of GBP/CAD market has a great possibility to go up hopefully bull level is strong. According to the indicator like SMA and parabolic sar we can take entry to buy level at 1.6326 and the subsequent target will be at 1.6438.

GBP/CAD analysis Gbpcad-h4-instaforex-group
Back to top Go down
Jp Duminy

GBP/CAD analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBP/CAD analysis   GBP/CAD analysis Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 6:50 am

As a forex trader I prefer GBP/CAD more to trade. I have the lowest spread and high leverage with Trade12 broker which helps me to increase my trading profit. Besides I have the lowest transaction cost, no restrictions for pending orders, quick execution, smooth platform which is enshrined with all technical tools and user friendly, ECN accounts with low commission and other genial facilities including high technology for scalping and hedging.
Back to top Go down
David Wilkins

GBP/CAD analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBP/CAD analysis   GBP/CAD analysis Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 9:01 am

I am using Meta Trader5 platform through my broker AGEA. It is a platform designed for trading both derivatives and equities through a single trading account. Although a continuation of meta trader 4 philosophy. It is high performance trading platform with outstanding execution speed, increased number of chart types and time frames. I got new order types and execution modes and a large number of analytical tools through this platform.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GBP/CAD analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBP/CAD analysis   GBP/CAD analysis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GBP/CAD analysis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HYIP's Community :: Hyip discussion :: Forex Trading-
Jump to: