HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EUR/CAD anaysis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Indigo Linn

EUR/CAD anaysis Empty
PostSubject: EUR/CAD anaysis   EUR/CAD anaysis Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 1:17 am

EUR/CAD is making a range between 50.0 to 38.0 of fibo point. 1.4623 is an important point and should go up to 61.8 at 1.4690. If market backs then it will be a strong signal for the long time traders and hopefully bulls level will be strong.

EUR/CAD anaysis Eurcad-h4-instaforex-group
Back to top Go down
David Wilkins

EUR/CAD anaysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: EUR/CAD anaysis   EUR/CAD anaysis Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 10:04 am

My regulated trading platform AGEA allows any kind of trading system. They provides me fair market movements service so, I can do my analysis properly. So, it is very comfortable to me to change my trading system if I want. I am getting lowest trading spread which is very supportive to make profit by using any kind of strategies. They have web based and mobile based trading platform that I can access my account from anywhere.
Back to top Go down

EUR/CAD anaysis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HYIP's Community :: Hyip discussion :: Forex Trading-
Jump to: