HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GBP/USD analysis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David Murray

GBP/USD analysis Empty
PostSubject: GBP/USD analysis   GBP/USD analysis Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 10:00 pm

Alligator is showing that market will go up from 1.3021 to 1.3126. So it can be counted as an opportunity to the scalpers. They can open an entry and can use stop loss to the given point. Hope they can enjoy a little profit from here. Because now hopefully bulls will start dominating on bearish.

GBP/USD analysis Gbpusd-d1-instaforex-group-4
Back to top Go down
David Wilkins

GBP/USD analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBP/USD analysis   GBP/USD analysis Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 9:59 am

I am forex retail trader who trading profitably with AGEA, the most transparent broker in this huge industry of money making and losing. I am successful player of this market because my broker supports me like I am their special clients. It provides charts, indicators, news of various trends for analysis. Getting real news is one of the main catalyst for my successful trades. My trade is now comfortable with them.
Back to top Go down

GBP/USD analysis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HYIP's Community :: Hyip discussion :: Forex Trading-
Jump to: