HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Importance of learning

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
David Wilkins

Importance of learning Empty
PostSubject: Importance of learning   Importance of learning Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 12:04 am

When you are actually trading with real money, there are many practical skills that you will need in order to avoid losing all your trading capital. Every time you open a trade, there is always a chance that it will go against you and you will lose your money. I have learned about forex trading with my broker AGEA. Honestly, they are very supportive and they made me ready in short time for trading.
Back to top Go down
Jp Duminy

PostSubject: Re: Importance of learning   Importance of learning Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 8:48 am

Forex is an economy based market and currencies are the prime ingredient of Forex market. Forex market moves on both fundamental and technical based. So a trader should a least amount of knowledge regarding technical and fundamental analysis to gain something from Forex market. So learning process should not be stopped. I take my education from the best e-book, Forex glossary of Trade12 broker.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Linn

PostSubject: Re: Importance of learning   Importance of learning Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 12:45 pm

Forex is the biggest financial market in the world. It is very easy to make money in forex. And for that you must need to have a good amount of knowledge about it. Because without learning forex well it is not possible to do trade. So to do trade well and to be a good trader you must learn forex. There are so many ways of learning forex. To me you can get the better help from your broker.
I get all the help and support from my broker I am working with and that is FreshForex. This broker is very good at their services. Their educational set up is very good. They give good guideline to their clients so that they can do trade well with good profit. This is the best broker i have ever worked with.
Back to top Go down
Seth Rollins

PostSubject: Re: Importance of learning   Importance of learning Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 2:10 am

Learning is very important for trading and I think a trader should first learn and then try to earn from the market. If a trader do not learn first whatever amount he deposits he will lose it all. I am very glad that I found a broker Forex4you where they provide me vast amount of educational resources so that I can learn and earn as well. They also provide me with daily analysis which also helped me to earn in the current market scenario.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Importance of learning   Importance of learning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Importance of learning
Page 1 of 1